PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
You can visit the site and browse without having to provide personal details.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To Process your purchase on the site
- To provide administer your account with us , verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make , audit the downloading data from our website .
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service and opinion and market research (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
When you visit our web site, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not sell products to minors i.e individuals below the age of 18 , on the site and we do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to minors.
Idea Industries, No 06, Lucas road, Colombo 14, Sri lanka
E- mail address – email@example.com